January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Welcome to my blog - aka, my 2014 New Year's Resolution. J

This coming year is kind of a big deal. Why, you might ask? I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!! Ok, so I'm a tad excited. Who wouldn't be? My fiancé, Ron, and I have thoroughly enjoyed our engagement and the planning process thus far and couldn't be more thrilled about all the upcoming festivities related to our wedding. If you didn't know this already, there are quite a few details, steps, emotional and crazy moments associated with planning a wedding. And well, we wanted to be able to document and share these moments. With the wedding this coming fall, our friends expecting babies, Ron and I moving into our own place, vacations and LOTS of wedding projects we thought - what better way to capture all these events, details and important milestones than to have a blog that we can look back on and be able to share with family and friends.

Along with this blog, I will be taking one photo each day for the rest of the year, capturing 2014 in all its craziness and excitement. (I apologize in advance for the ridiculous amount of photos I will take of food and our pets. I don’t really have an excuse for them other than the fact that I like to eat and our cats are pretty dang cute.)

Hopefully you all will enjoy the stories I have to share or at the very least, get some comical relief out of my crazy bridezilla antics, failed attempts at new recipes and clumsy moments. Feel free to leave comments (only constructive, upbeat ones that will make me happy J), advice or suggestions along with these posts.

I hope you have a happy and healthy 2014 and I look forward to sharing this next year with all of you.

Love,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment